published on 4th October 2018
The Project Kahn Land Rover Range Rover 3.0 TDV6 Vogue LE Edition by Project Kahn is one of the world’s most recognisable four-wheel drive vehicles.
This Santorini Black beauty has been adorned with a luxurious upgrade package that exudes opulence from every angle.
The transformation begins with the installation of new 600LE front and rear bumper replacements in Carbon Composite. On top of the bumper sits a floating grille with 3-D mesh.
The factory wheel and tyre setup has been replaced with a new set of 9.5” x 22” RS600 wheels.
These wheels, available in Satin Black or Silver Platinum, wear 285/35/22” tyres and help to highlight the painted brake calipers behind them.
A stainless steel quad cross-hair exhaust system with aluminium tips and Kahn branding completes the exterior transformation.
Climb inside and one is greeted by stainless steel entry sill plates and front and rear seats trimmed in perforated black leather.
In addition, drivers will also benefit from machined and vented aluminium pedals.
Available for just £54,999.00, a visit to our showroom to view this vehicle first hand is a must. As with all Project Kahn models, discerning clients are free to create their own individual package.
Please be advised, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows a 14 percent uplift in residual value for the Range Rover LE when compared to the standard vehicle.
For more information, please click here
• LE Rear Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Black
• Painted Brake Calipers (Available in a Choice of Colours)
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Front & Rear Seats in Perforated Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Fitted with 285x35x22" Tyres
• Exterior - KAHN Bonnet & Tailgate Lettering
• LE Front Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• RS600 Alloy Wheels - 9.5x22"
• LE Front Grille with 3D Mesh - Floating Insert